Thursday, April 2, 2009

How Do You Mend A Broken Heart?


The above pictured piece "Mend My Broken Heart" was listed the day before I found out some terrible news....Little did I know that while making that piece, the next day my own heart would be broken...I found out an old friend had passed away suddenly in her sleep at 40 yrs old...It was a complete shock to all who loved her....
How do you deal with a loss???

As my father always says: "Put your two feet on the ground every morning, and say happy birthday"

Sorry to depress all of you ...But when things like this happen it is a reminder to all of us at how precious life is, and to enjoy every day like it is your last.....

4 comments:

  1. Oh my that's young!! I will be 47 in a couple of weeks, and usually still think I have many years ahead of me. Guess maybe not? I don't know how to deal with a loss like that. Will send a prayer for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. Sometimes, just remembering all the good times and the fun, plus what made that friend special helps to start the healing process. But there will always be a sense of loss and the empty spot there. Thinking about you and your loss.
    http://KayzKreationz.blogspot.com
    http://KayzKreationz.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How true. You treasure each day. I find crafting lifts my spirits.

    ReplyDelete