Friday, June 11, 2010

Busy..Busy...Busy....


Well, Jamie's Jewels has been very Busy...

In between creating my new summer pieces...I have also started 3 new collections...


I am happy to introduce my new New Floral Cabochon Collection ...Fancy Flower Cabochon Earrings and Necklaces in a Variety of Colors....Bright Floral Jewelry...Modish...Trendy...In Vogue...The perfect addition to your jewelry collection......


I am also happy to introduce my new Glitz Pendant Collection - An array of gemstone and crystal pendants to customize your style....Use your own chain or Mix and Match various styles with chains from my new Custom Chain Collection.......


Also, Thank You Military Spouse Magazine for featuring my "Vintage Soldier In Love Locket Necklace" in your June 2010 issue....I am truly honored......


I am hoping you are having a great summer! I would love to hear from you all ..So feel free to comment or drop me a line at my store.....Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment