Friday, March 18, 2011

A Little Bit Of This And That.....


I am back to my blog this month, in case you have not already noticed....With an extremely active toddler, and a business, I guess I put my blog on the back burner for some time....

I am back for good ( I hope)...Why?.... Because I think it's really important to keep you updated with everything of course :)

What will you find on my new blog posts?.....A little bit of this and that....

For privacy reasons, I won't blog about my everyday life...Let's face it, with a toddler I don't have that much of a social life anyway....But what I will blog about is updated news about my shop, why I do what I do, why I like what I like, cool products, gift ideas, fashion finds, modish links, great online magazines, awesome etsy business owners, and more....

I think you will find my blog a little more exciting then usual, and a great place to go to for some really neat finds.....

I welcome all comments, always...

Have a great weekend!!

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment